Protecting Your Confidentiality is Our Utmost Priority.
MDA Training Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who uses our psychometric Assessment and reporting (“Services”) and our website, www.mdatraining.com (“Site”), and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site and Our Services. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and the Data Protection Act 1998 (“UK Act”).
means MDA Training Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 2192786, whose registered address is Suite 3, Metropolitan House, 38-40 High Street, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1YB.
Information About Us
MDA Training Limited of Suite 3, Metropolitan House, 38-40 High Street, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1YB. is a data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR with respect to personal data about you that we receive from you and/or from our clients. We may also act as a data processor depending on how we are using the data that we receive from you.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 8);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 9);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 5 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 9);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 9 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What Data Do We Collect?
We process information about you which is necessary for the purposes of the provision of Our Services. We may provide these Services to you as the person or company that has purchased our Services (“Client”) or you may provide responses (“Participate”) in any of our psychometric Assessments (“Assessments”) as a Participant for whom one of our Clients has requested an Assessment.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website at Our Site, by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise, or through our psychometric Assessment platforms.
You may provide personal information to us when you register to use our Site, complete one of our Assessments, subscribe to our information services, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our Site.
Information you give us when using our site
The information you give to us when using Our Site may include your name, occupation, company for which you work, business address, home address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, and biographical information.
With regard to each of your visits to our Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, required for our own billing and administration purposes;
- usage data, such as the source address that the page request is coming from, including your Internet protocol (IP), domain name, date and time of the page request, the referring website (if any) and other parameters in the URL (e.g. search criteria); and
- information about your visit, including: the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); methods used to browse away from the page; and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
MDA Training Limited
Registered address: Suite 3, Metropolitan House, 38-40 High Street, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1YB
Company Registration Number: 2192786 (registered in England and Wales)