You're using an outdated browser, therefore this site may not function as intented. Consider upgrading to Google Chrome
Excerpt of search result
MDA Training Blog
Things to consider for your 2020 hires in banking
Are you doing enough to ease tensions in the workplace?
Statistics on management development in the workplace
Fly (may) be
What will you be getting for Christmas 2020?
How business simulations serve as an effective workplace learning method
What should HR professionals be focusing on in 2020?
Have you perfected your onboarding strategy in banking?
Do your banking employees understand the needs of your customers?
How can business leaders motivate their employees in January?
Millennials in the workplace
- By 2025, 75% of the average workforce will be made up of millennials
- In 2016, 87% of millennials say professional development or career growth opportunities are very important
- 29% of millennials are engaged at work, 16% are actively disengaged, 55% are not engaged
- 57% of millennials say that work-life balance and well-being in a job are “very important” to them
- 21% of millennials say they’ve changed jobs within the past year, more than 3x the number of non-Millennials
- millennials who feel they’re at a great workplace are 25 times more likely to plan a long-term future at that workplace
- 71% of millennials expecting to leave their employer in the next two years are unhappy with how their leadership skills are being developed
- 59% of millennials say opportunities to learn and grow are extremely important to them when applying for a job
- 94% of millennials and 92% of Gen X say nontraditional benefits make employers more attractive
FOR A MILLENNIALS TRAINING PROGRAMME THAT DEVELOPS THE SKILLS OF YOUR PEOPLE, CONTACT MDA TODAY.
#Millennials at work
#Millennials in the workplace