At MDA Training we pride ourselves on offering our clients a fresh and innovative approach to learning and development. As part of our commitment, we have a dedicated team of digital production specialists who are constantly researching new and innovative ways to enhance our offering through media to enrich the learning experience for participants. Our multi-award winning digital team, work closely with our learning consultants to design and deliver digital solutions ranging from microlearning to custom-filmed corporate movies and web apps to interactive PDFs. We have even developed some creative solutions around using filming making as an experiential activity to support interventions in leadership development and assessment, employee engagement, team building and managing financial performance.
With digital learning being a core element of our offering, we take all the hassle out of managing your project. No need to juggle between a film production company, media specialists and a training company. Instead, with MDA Training what you get is a professional and end-to-end service. And for instance, if it’s a professional training film you need, we won’t force you to produce onerous shooting scripts, storyboards and endure hours of editing. We simply work with you to create an engaging digital solution tailored exactly to your needs, pulling in the right resources and in-house specialists to get your job done and to budget!
We know other media companies can create great looking digital products. But the key question is – do they understand learning and development? As you’d expect from a successful and established training company, we ensure our digital solutions are embedded in your organisation’s commercial, organisational and learning and development context.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Microlearning and e-learning – check out some of our free modules
- Training apps designed specifically for mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones
- Interactive PDF e-workbooks, e-manuals and e-handbooks designed to work across mobile and online platforms or simply for print
- Custom-filmed corporate films and movies to support in-class, online or mobile learning such as documentaries, fly-on-the-wall case studies, role plays, corporate communications and performance appraisal/management
- Experiential film-making activities that support interventions in leadership development and assessment, employee engagement, team building and managing financial performance
- Highly interactive 3D simulations and models.