Managing effectively requires that managers first understand their own beliefs, attitudes and responses to the challenges they face. In doing so, they are better equipped to work effectively with their teams for the benefit of clients and the business as a whole.
Our tailored programmes help your managers get to grips with their fundamental roles and responsibilities, challenging their current ideas and approaches and supporting their development within the business. Our approach to management development focuses on building the skills, capabilities and insights of your managers, based around your commercial, organisational and learning and development context.
Depending on your needs and desired outcomes, we can closely tailor and combine any of the following areas:
- Building personal resilience and energy
- Developing emotional maturity
- Diversity awareness
- Humility and authenticity
- Influencing for success
- Management planning
- Personal courage and confidence
- Personal effectiveness
- Personal identity and values
- Personal presence, impact and authority
- Writing and presenting strongly.
Sample client project:
Managing the impact of personal style