Self awareness and having the ability to choose your attitude, behaviour and approach is absolutely critical for a leader. Leaders must first understand themselves so that they can understand their impact on others, and make the right choices to get the best from the people they touch. We work experientially to build self-awareness and self-curiosity, and to equip people with the right attitudes, skills and behaviours to deliver an outstanding contribution to your organisation.
Depending on your needs and desired outcomes, we can closely tailor and combine any of the following areas:
- Building personal resilience and energy
- Developing emotional maturity
- Diversity awareness
- Humility and authenticity
- Influencing for success
- Personal courage and confidence
- Personal effectiveness
- Personal identity, values and visioning
- Personal presence, impact and authority
- Strategic planning
- Visionary strategy
- Writing and presenting strongly.
Sample client projects:
Developing inspired leaders Commercially-focused leadership development Building the leaders of tomorrow