Tried and tested process
Our tried and tested process typically comprises:
- Agree broad content, learning objectives and outcomes, delivery dates and testing/feedback requirements. Also whether accreditation is required, and if so, in which areas.
- Involve line management in design and development, for example, covering case studies, in-house systems and custom processes.
- Develop course materials and agreeing it with your technical experts as appropriate.
- Liaise with line management concerning on-the-job projects/case study presentations and subsequent evaluation.
- Deliver programme, involving your line managers where appropriate.
- Feedback and assessment, including confirmation that learning objectives and outcomes were met.