Free apps, downloads & resources
Below you will find a growing list of useful apps and resources for you to download. Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter and we’ll keep you informed of when new resources are added! Also check out and subscribe to our two YouTube channels MDA Training and MDA Microlearning where we will be regularly adding free modules on a wide range of subjects and themes! Right now we have some fantastic free Excel and PowerPoint skills modules available.
We also have some free tools and resources available for download below. Simply click on the item you want to download and you’ll be prompted for some basic details. You will then have access to all the other downloads in this area. To download our apps go directly to the AppStore.
- Excel shortcuts card – conveniently designed in a business card sized format
- Free cash flow valuation model – example of a standard free cash flow to firm DCF valuation model
- LBO model – example of a standard LBO model – setup according to MDA Training’s best practice modelling guidelines
- The IBD Toolkit – can be used by analysts as a checklist to sense check their valuations prior to peer review
- Accounting factsheet – a detailed flow diagram illustrating a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
- Financing factsheet – a focused two page summary of the various equity and debt financing methods
- Valuation factsheet – provides a quick reference to the key technical skills necessary to perform a DCF valuation.