Learning through media
At MDA Training we pride ourselves on offering our clients a fresh and innovative approach to learning and development. And as part of our investment into refreshing and innovating our offering, we have a dedicated team of media, film and production specialists who are constantly researching new and innovative ways to enhance our offering through media and enrich the learning experience for participants. Our multi-award winning media team, MDA Media, work closely with our learning consultants to design and deliver media solutions ranging from custom-filmed broadcast quality corporate films, documentaries and fly-on-the-wall case studies to apps and media for smartphones and tablets. We have even developed some creative solutions around using filming making as an experiential activity to support interventions in leadership development and assessment, employee engagement, team building and managing financial performance. Find out more about our media offering by taking a look at our dedicated media website – www.mdamedia.net
With media production fully integrated into our offering, we take all the hassle out of managing your project. No need to juggle between a film production company, media specialists and a training company. Instead, with MDA Training what you get is a professional and end-to-end service. And for instance, if it’s a professional corporate film you need, we won’t force you to produce onerous shooting scripts, storyboards and endure hours of editing. We simply work with you to create an engaging media solution tailored exactly to your needs, pulling in the right resources and in-house specialists to get your job done!
We know other media companies can create great looking media products. But the key question is – do they understand learning and development? As you’d expect from a successful and established training company, we ensure our media solutions are embedded in your organisation’s commercial, organisational and learning and development context.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Training apps designed specifically for mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones
- Custom-designed interactive e-workbooks, e-manuals and e-handbooks designed to work across mobile and online platforms or simply for print
- Custom-filmed corporate films and movies to support in-class, online or mobile learning such as documentaries, fly-on-the-wall case studies, role plays, corporate communications and performance appraisal/management
- Experiential film-making activities that support interventions in leadership development and assessment, employee engagement, team building and managing financial performance
- Highly interactive 3D simulations and models.