Financial and commercial awareness
Generic, off-the-shelf solutions such as ‘finance for non-financial managers’ is no longer an adequate way to address financial management issues within your business. The understanding, use and application of financial information has to be taken to the next level to be truly useful in steering and managing a business.
Our financial skills programmes address these issues, and because our programmes are always designed and developed around your actual business and commercial context, participants come away with a clear and practical understanding of how to apply their new knowledge, skills and insights back in the workplace.
We have successfully designed and delivered tailored financial skills programmes for a wide range of clients, from different industries, and depending on your needs and desired learning outcomes, we can closely tailor and combine any of the following areas:
- Building and managing budgets
- Commercial decision making
- Commercial selling skills
- Company valuation
- Corporate finance
- Creating shareholder value
- Decision making through finance
- Financial analysis
- Financial modelling in Excel – practical tools and tips
- Financial reporting
- Identifying and managing business drivers
- Improving financial performance
- Introduction to finance
- Making solutions financially compelling
- Risk management
- Using management information to improve performance
- Value creation.
Sample client projects:
Creating value in the workplace Finance for non-financial managers set in the context of your business Improving financial awareness