By listening to what you and your line management say about the organisation’s aims, we then design the most effective learning experience.
Good design is vital for all our interventions. When scoping the design for a training solution, we ask questions such as:
- What are the constraints, such as budgets, timescales and out-of-office time?
- What is the right training vehicle?
- Are we giving your participants the flexibility to learn and engage with the content? I.e. are you looking for an interactive classroom-based workshop or for a more blended solution incorporating e-learning, v-learning, simulations and media?
- How will the design ensure the learning outcomes are achieved?
- How will the design ensure that the training has a clear business benefit?
- How will we sustain the learning?